Product: FENDER COVER FOR A0 - DARK BLUE
£19.53 EA (£16.28 excluding VAT) *
Description: Fendequip covers are specially designed to protect the topsides from fender scuff and help avoid costly gel coat repairs. They are manufactured from our own special premium, stain resistant, non-abrasive, loop-knit acrylic fabric that is extremely durable and have been tested and proved to have a high resistance to Ultra Violet light. Available in a variety of colours and sizes to suit your craft whether thats a sailing yacht, motorboat or Superyacht.
Beware of inferior quality fender covers - they can wear out in just one season of use. These are the benefits you get by buying the Fendequip brand:
- We only use the very best materials in the manufacturing process: stain resistant, non-abrasive, loop-knit acrylic fabric, which is both durable and fade resistant.
- Unlike some inferior fender covers we do not use rubber bands or cable ties that can perish and make the bottom of your fender covers hang awkwardly.
- Some polyester fabrics can abrade your boats expensive gel coat, which is why we do not use this material.
- Each fender cover will have gone through no less than five quality control checks before it leaves the factory.
- A range of popular standard colours: navy blue, royal blue, black and red. If required we will make a special colour of your choice at minimal extra cost.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice and should be used as a guide only.
Other Product Numbers:
Contact us by telephone:
Luton (01582) 729721
International +44 1582 729721
Contact us by fax:
Luton (01582) 458893
International +44 1582) 458893
Contact us by snail mail:
E C SMITH & SONS LTD
UNITS H & J
KINGSWAY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Contact us by email:
Fender Covers, Fender Cover For A0 - Dark Blue from the Premier Marine Supplier E C Smith & Sons (ECS) Luton UK.